The Bushwick Film Festival is calling on social media influencers and indie film lovers to become brand ambassadors for their 13th annual festival.
The BFF, a staple of the neighborhood since 2007, will take place virtually this year from October 14-18. The festival is seeking applicants with 5,000 or more social media followers to engage with their communities and expand the BFF’s reach across social media.
Individuals looking to apply will be expected to contribute 15 total hours to the festival from September 1 – October 18th.
Ambassador’s will be given the opportunity to network with filmmakers, artists, and actors across NYC and the world. Additional perks include a BFF swag bag, two free passes to attend the festival’s virtual events, a discount code to share on your platform, and the impact of supporting a female led, community-based festival.
Requirements to apply:
– 5K+ social media followers that are engaged
– A strong appreciation for independent cinema
– A FUN, can-do attitude, eager to meet new people
– Availability for (2) online meetings per month with BFF team
– Strong organizational and communication skills – both written and verbal
Duties and responsibilities of an ambassador:
– Promote and share news of our 13th annual film Festival in your community/network
– Attend virtual events and network with film industry professionals, artists, and inform them about BFF
– Create/reshare (1) weekly post about BFF and your involvement as an ambassador
– Help promote festival sponsors and partners
– Send 1 official email to your network announcing you are a festival ambassador
– Create a 1-minute Instagram video announcing you are the festival ambassador
– Tag your top 3-5 friends on any one of our posts
– Write at least 1 film review (approx 500 words)
Click on this link to apply!
For more news, sign up for Bushwick Daily’s newsletter.
Join the fight to save local journalism by becoming a paid subscriber.